It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our dear friend, recondesprayer (a.k.a. recon). He was a pillar (some times the only pillar) of the HK community. He will be greatly missed by many.

If you would like to help the family with funeral costs, there's a GoFundMe page available at https://gofund.me/c9909342

Our user Sparkymilarky made this tribute video for him. Please watch and remember him.

(July 09) x

Banned

To Whom It May Concern,
So, I was recently accused of unacceptable conduct then subsequently banned without an opportunity to defend myself, which is okay to be honesty. I firmly believe, that a person?s true colors show most brightly under the banner of self-righteousness and when power creates the opportunity for abuse - nary a soul can refuse the display ? and why should they have to?
This is to the best of my recollection and if someone has a demo of this encounter I would ask that it be posted.
On to the issue at hand ? earlier this evening, while on the HK server, I was accosted by an HK member, by the name of Foo with a cause. He and I are no strangers, I?ve known Foo ever since he and I were members of another clan called Pucker Factor, little has changed, he still harbors the same animosity towards me because I continue to be a reminder of his inability to play this silly game - well. During the map, where I was accused of name calling, Foo insinuated that I was yet again, hacking. He even said, you need to turn your hacks up. Now, keep in mind, I said nothing directly to him, up through this moment. He then insinuated that Boxxy was also hacking. I find that sort of interesting in and of itself because I don?t remember HK changing its rules about its members making unwarranted accusations ? I digress through. Foo then decided to say, ?Well, maybe you need to get a new one (referring to my hacks of course) because it was having little effect on his son?. Quickly tabbing to the score, I could see no person that I was having trouble against and I then responded that I did not know who he is. He then said, ?You know, Hero?. Now, keep in mind, I have run in to many, many, many players named Hero and most of those players have had all kinds of things attached to the name, ?Hero?. Now also keep in mind, I already stated that I did not know his son and it is quite presumptuous to assume that I, through some kind of divine power, would even care to know his son?s name in-game or in-real-life. So, in the past, digging through my memory, I remembered a player named, ?Hero the douche-bag? and I asked Foo, if that was the name of his son. He then said, ?No, HK Hero?, I then responded with ?No, I don?t know him, but bring him in because I?m always up for a challenge.? Foo, being the person that I know so well, began to get upset and he declared that I, (and this is also a recollection to the best of my ability) was a low-life nobody and I will be dealt with - at the time I had no idea of what he was talking about. I then said, ?I am glad to see that you have proven me and the psychology-driven community at large, right, yet again, by displaying that a man with shortcomings in life quickly resorts to living vicariously through his son?; and that is where it ended, no further comments and no additional exchanges.
Feel free to ban me for not letting myself be abused by people wearing HK tags, ban me for being a better player, ban me for not bending over ? but don?t ban me for something I didn?t do.
I am asking for a demo to be posted or other players to step forward and state what they heard.
Sincerely,
LIthics ? only because you don?t know my real name.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2021, 01:43 PM by Pistol.)

1zqjhu'"(){}<x>:/1zqjhu;9

Possibly Related Threads…
  Banned and here is the back-story Started by lithics
1 Replies - 4,330 Views
09-13-2021, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Pistol
  can i be banned!! Started by {HK}Rampage
3 Replies - 11,558 Views
01-14-2017, 12:07 PM
Last Post: {HK}recondesprayer
  banned Started by ofom
1 Replies - 6,384 Views