It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our dear friend, recondesprayer (a.k.a. recon). He was a pillar (some times the only pillar) of the HK community. He will be greatly missed by many.

If you would like to help the family with funeral costs, there's a GoFundMe page available at https://gofund.me/c9909342

Our user Sparkymilarky made this tribute video for him. Please watch and remember him.

(July 09, 2021) x

I would like to join HK

My name is Joel Storchan I live in Farmington Hills, Michigan.  I have been playing DOD since its inception.  I know a lot of the members from playing on scrims in ODS. 
I used to be a member of ODS.  I think I have a cheerful personality.  I have been in sales for more than 40 years.  I used to work for Dale Carnegie Courses and owned my own Manufacturing Representative firm selling to the automotive.

Well not to say the least, I was removed as a member of ODS for several reasons but many people still like me there.  I corrected my behavior, as I was insensitive to two people.  I continue to play there and get invited to scrims.  But I am not
asking ODS to be a member again.  I guess you can get recommendations from ODS members and the people I know in HK.  I will continue to play at ODS, and join HK when ever they are playing on their server.

Oh, I am an Electronic Engineer, and have repaired computers, phones, and networks.  I do web design and some CAD work.

Well that is my pitch.

HotPotato
"Potato Lives Matter"

Potato

Thank you for your application, we will present it and get back to you shortly.

PM me your email and steamid

Possibly Related Threads…
  Would like to join Started by CrazyKilla
0 Replies - 1,610 Views
07-06-2021, 05:10 PM
Last Post: CrazyKilla
  Want to join Started by {HK}bilbo.Glen
1 Replies - 4,755 Views
06-18-2020, 05:02 PM
Last Post: {HK}recondesprayer
  join clan Started by speedie
1 Replies - 4,721 Views