It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our dear friend, recondesprayer (a.k.a. recon). He was a pillar (some times the only pillar) of the HK community. He will be greatly missed by many.

If you would like to help the family with funeral costs, there's a GoFundMe page available at https://gofund.me/c9909342

Our user Sparkymilarky made this tribute video for him. Please watch and remember him.

(July 09) x

Very sad news(admins please read)

Hello some of you might know me  some might not alot might not my Uncle is Recon i was part of the clan once upon a time years ago it is with a sad  and heavy heart and many tears that i have to inform you that today hours ago he passed away he was in the hospital for a couple days now and earlier today he had a massive heart attack and could not be revived

This is sad news, I will miss Recon a lot he made H K what it is today. RIP Recon.

I am at a loss for words. Recon was a true clan leader in all ways. He was fair, honest, and respectful as well as respected. Rest in peace, my good friend.

(07-08-2021, 08:23 PM){HK}Gangis_khan Wrote: I am at a loss for words. Recon was a true clan leader in all ways. He was fair, honest, and respectful as well as respected. Rest in peace, my good friend.

he was such a great person who taught me many of the things i love to this day i have just been at a loss all day but i know he would want you guys  his friends to know that he cherished every moment with you the good and the bad no matter what and i felt you all could use some closure and not just wonder hey whatever happened to him and think he just vanished on you all

May the roads rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
May the rains fall soft upon fields
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Wow...I too am at a loss for words. While I didn't know recon personally, I got to know him over the years playing with all of you on your server. He welcomed me in, as being a regular on your scrim nights, and always seemed like a really good guy. I am grateful for the time I got to share with him, even if it was only online.

Destroshade, I'm sorry for your family's loss and I will keep you all in my prayers.

On behalf of NeO|SR members and admin, we are sorry for your loss.

~ Rest easy recon ~

It is with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to a long time member of the {HK} hells Kitchen Community...well more of a legend than just a member. Recondesprayer We love you and we will miss. Godspeed and game on old friend.

I don't even have words to express what needs to be said. He leaves a big hole in all of us and will be missed. May he be lifted up on angels wings.

I am so sorry to hear this I remember when I meet recon I was the BBReg CO when he and Kane came to the buxom's also I have found games with him in l4d2 RIP Recon

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021, 06:43 PM by {HK}DarkKnight.)

Hey all...

{HK}Sparkymilarky manages the {HK} youtube channel and he made a memorial/tribute video for Recon...I am posting a link the the video if anyone wishes to view it...

Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ2iMRMyJzU&t=4s

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021, 07:33 PM by Destroshade.)

tell sparky i said thank you and i will be sure to pass this loving tribute onto the family

if any of you happen to be in the state of washington and would like to come to the memorial service it will be on the 24th between 11:30am-3pm at mountain view memorial in lakewood you were all his friends for the better part of 2 decades and im glad you were all there for him

(07-08-2021, 06:08 PM)Destroshade Wrote: Hello some of you might know me  some might not alot might not my Uncle is Recon i was part of the clan once upon a time years ago it is with a sad  and heavy heart and many tears that i have to inform you that today hours ago he passed away he was in the hospital for a couple days now and earlier today he had a massive heart attack and could not be revived

Sorry for your loss and condolences to you and all the family. He will be very much missed by all HK members past and present, and including other Clans who have had the the good fortune to have him play in.
Can you please share his real name?
Radar (Aka Phillip Johansen - Australia)

Can’t believe it and lost of words to describe how I feel…….I will surely miss Recon!! RIP Recon!!

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2021, 08:36 PM by {HK}Papabear.)

Many won't know me, some will. I started playing DOD with my brother Mr Bill on Pucker Factor many years ago until PF shut down and eventually came over to HK with Mr Bill. Recon was always helpful and fun to play with. Hard to express my words right now, Have a link to game tracker and some old connections there, Sorry I lived so far away would love to have met him.I have a link to his HK banner from Game tracker. God's speed Recon R.I.P.

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]

and this is a link to his Game tracker website.

https://www.gametracker.com/recondesprayer/

[Image: b_560x95.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021, 04:58 PM by {HK}Teddy Bear w/ a Gun.)

Holy $%*#.

Rest in Peace, Recon! You'll be missed. Thank you everything you did for this clan.

(07-11-2021, 04:58 PM){HK}Teddy Bear w/ a Gun Wrote: Holy $%*#.

Rest in Peace, Recon!  You'll be missed. Thank you for everything you did for this clan.

Heart 

(07-08-2021, 06:08 PM)Destroshade Wrote: Hello some of you might know me  some might not alot might not my Uncle is Recon i was part of the clan once upon a time years ago it is with a sad  and heavy heart and many tears that i have to inform you that today hours ago he passed away he was in the hospital for a couple days now and earlier today he had a massive heart attack and could not be revived

I am new to the forum here and just wanted to express my condolences to your and your family. 

God rest his soul.

JeanK

Hi m8y, Sorry I've not been around for a bit lately. My daughter has been going through a very tough time following her ear surgery. Sorry to hear about Recon and could you please send my condolences to your clan and everyone. So sorry to hear the news m8y and hope to catch up soon.

i just got this from ODS Phantom