I'm back, partially

Hey all it's been a while since I last been online and active. On September 8 2020 I was arrested for getting into a fight with my father. I spent 8 months in jail. I caught covid while incarcerated, just my luck. I'm good now and got the vaccine their as well. I am now currently staying at a recovery inpatient program for 4 months. Yes I am an addict/ alcoholic unfortunately. Hopefully I can use the resources given to me here to better my life. My father and I are on good terms and we talk every day. We were both drunk that night and he whooped my ass lol. I dont know yet where I'm going from here after this program. But am looking into sober houses or apartments. Till than, I won't be on steam/game since they dont allow us to have personal pcs here. I may drop in discord from time to time to exchange some greetings. See you all around 🙂

Welcome back Smile 👍🏻 Glad to see your ok lol

Welcome back. Glad you are on the road to recovery. I wish you well brotha.

Good Luck on the Road to recovery it's a Hard one I know, I have over 19 yrs clean from Meth. "One day at a time I step at a time, into my new Future!"
Well when you get setup most likely we will still be here playing this 22 yr old game, lol
Good Luck Sousa.

Possibly Related Threads…
  Football is back Started by {HK}Gangis_khan
0 Replies - 2,156 Views
08-21-2019, 03:29 PM
Last Post: {HK}Gangis_khan