It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our dear friend, recondesprayer (a.k.a. recon). He was a pillar (some times the only pillar) of the HK community. He will be greatly missed by many.

If you would like to help the family with funeral costs, there's a GoFundMe page available at https://gofund.me/c9909342

Our user Sparkymilarky made this tribute video for him. Please watch and remember him.

(July 09) x

Helllo every body

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2021, 10:43 AM by Wh1tel3oy.)

Hello every one in the HK family you guys may not remember me I was part of the HK Family along time ago. Player name was {HK}Whiteboy I finally got my life back together and got my self a new gaming PC. I don't know if any of you guys will remember me but I do remember. 
[font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]{HK}Rampage[/font][font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]{HK}pSYCHOwOOKIE,[font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]{HK}Teddy Bear w/ a Gun, {HK}OutLaw, [font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]{HK}Triggerman[font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]{HK}trixie2013,[font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif][font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif][font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]{HK}Forgotten_00[font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif][font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif][font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]{HK}McLovin,[font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif][font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif][font=medium-content-sans-serif-font, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]{HK}Mickey Maus,[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]{HK}MightyMouse,{HK} Nightrider,{HK}recondesprayer {HK}Squirt and last but not least cant for get Howlycow. 

Hey server still active on tuesday, thursday and saturday, get your butt back in and I do remember you!Smile

omg hey Fergie long time no see yea I just got a new Gaming pc my old one took a dump along time a go and life has been ok but rough haven't had time to get a new one I have been busy working a lot but since I have been working and I finally saved up a little and thanks to the lovely $600 stem check I finally could get a ok gaming pc. I found the server but I need to start over and get my self back in to the game again.

(01-19-2021, 08:14 PM)Wh1tel3oy Wrote: Damn Son where ya been, Long time no hear Whiteboy. Yea I don't cruise the General chit chat section very often as you can tell. So get your gaming self in here and lets kick some ass. Or did you Whimp out on us?