Regards to Recent Ban

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2019, 08:03 PM by johnny johnathon johnson IV.)

Good afternoon,

I recently started playing DOD again after taking about a decent break from it to go to college/play other games. Years ago I would play in the private HK scrims for fun as Millian with the email address nolan.john@earthlink.net. I am unsure of what happened, there were no warnings given. I capped the other team's first flag and was holding it while waiting for teammates to cap the 2nd (we had the 1st, 2nd, 3rd). I died, then immediately got banned. This was also my 2nd map during the public scrim. Me and my team were also in the middle of talking about the football game that was going on so nothing toxic was occurring.

STEAM_0:1:94435545
IGN: johnny johnathon johnson IV

Warm regards,

Johnny, I am trying to find out who banned you and get them to post a reply to you in this forum. Sometimes it takes days because not everyone reads the forums daily. Please give me a bit of time to locate that person.

Johnny, I was the admin running the scrim and I banned you. It is now in review and a decision will be made and forwarded to you regarding the event.