• New look and new forum software!
  • Mobile-ready! Visit us on your favorite device.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Join HK
IGN : BucketOGravy
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:93232954
Over 18 : No
Mic : Yes
Why you want to join Hell's Kitchen : I joined one of the Open DoD sessions and It looked really fun. Everyone was nice and I really want to join and play. Big Grin
Nice to see that you are interested in join our clan. We wish you would play more on our server so we can get to know you.
BucketOGravy Wrote:IGN : BucketOGravy
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:93232954
Over 18 : No
Mic : Yes
Why you want to join Hell's Kitchen : I joined one of the Open DoD sessions and It looked really fun. Everyone was nice and I really want to join and play. Big Grin

You don't have to be in the clan to participate in scrims. However, we do need your email so we can send you the password for the scrims that are locked. At what Gangis said, we really need to get to know you before we make a decision about your membership. To be honest with you, I have no idea who you are or whether you are a nice guy, or if you have or don't have an attitude toward players. I want to be up front with you about my hesitation to say yay or nay. We need to play along side you for at least 30 days to get to know you. Thanks for asking to join.
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,120
08-22-2018, 12:51 AM
Last Post{HK}recondesprayer
Replies: 1
Views: 611
08-22-2018, 12:50 AM