Dismiss this notice
Had to change the theme of the site because the old one was causing login issues. If you find something that doesn't work like it should, please PM {HK}HoLyCoW.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New system
Yeah I'm still with ASUS
But I just upgraded
AMD FX-8320 Vishera 8-Core 3.5 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Desktop Processor , CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 CW-9060015-WW Water / Liquid CPU Cooler 120 MM, ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard, and to make sure it has good contact and High temp resistant for the water cooling and Synthetic, GELID Solutions GC-Extreme Thermal Compound "Ultimate Heat Conductivity Non-Electrical Conductive Non-Corrosive & Non-Curring No Bleeding & User Friendly" And will be running my Current G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
And my Current video Card
: XFX Radeon R7 370 DirectX 12 R7-370P-2255 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Double Dissipation XXX OC Video Card
& I might get a 2nd one. I know the memory on the card is what this suffers from, Or I should say the Lack of memory.
But I do know that this card and this new system will be able to be overclocked nicely. And I have the Demcifilter for the front of the case and the side window to keep it clean.
Inside of a Antec 900 case and I plan to mount the Corsair Above the motherboard in the back pushing the air out threw the rear Fan mount so water lines are closed and never have to be disconnected. Reassuring Corsairs 5 year Warranty.
O and not to mention my 240gb SSD and my other 500gb SSD and a 500gbHDD backup. I think I have it pretty much covered. I have a New Logitech G502 Spectrum Optical Mouse coming.
Hopefully before Christmas I will have my Config file fixed and I will be playing again with you all.
Big Grin Nice job... 8)