It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our dear friend, recondesprayer (a.k.a. recon). He was a pillar (some times the only pillar) of the HK community. He will be greatly missed by many.

If you would like to help the family with funeral costs, there's a GoFundMe page available at https://gofund.me/c9909342

Our user Sparkymilarky made this tribute video for him. Please watch and remember him.

(July 09, 2021) x

Very sad news(admins please read)

(07-08-2021, 06:08 PM)Destroshade Wrote: Hello some of you might know me  some might not alot might not my Uncle is Recon i was part of the clan once upon a time years ago it is with a sad  and heavy heart and many tears that i have to inform you that today hours ago he passed away he was in the hospital for a couple days now and earlier today he had a massive heart attack and could not be revived

Sorry for your loss and condolences to you and all the family. He will be very much missed by all HK members past and present, and including other Clans who have had the the good fortune to have him play in.
Can you please share his real name?
Radar (Aka Phillip Johansen - Australia)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very sad news(admins please read) - by Grimm - 07-09-2021, 12:07 PM
RE: Very sad news(admins please read) - by {HK}Radar - 07-10-2021, 01:40 AM